ENGLAND: Viber, the leading mobile communications platform offering free messaging and HD-quality phone calls, announced the release of Viber for Windows Phone 8. This version brings Viber’s free messaging and voice calls to the latest and most advanced generation of Windows Phone devices.
The Windows Phone 8 version of Viber features a “native” interface that has been especially tailored for Windows Phone devices. Key among these features are a native call screen and support for Windows Phone live tiles, allowing users to see their latest messages and other info from their home screen.
Other important features in this release include:
* Free calls with HD sound quality.
* Free text and photo messaging.
* Share photos directly from your device’s photo gallery.
* Connect with your friends in group conversations of up to 40 participants.
* Share your location in messages.
* Pin favorite conversations to your home screen.
* Lock screen notifications.
* 30 supported languages.