COLUMBIA, USA: BTS Corp. and Radisys Corp. held a live demonstration of their interoperable products – CoreTx and Trillium ® small cell software – at BTS Network Solutions' headquarters in Columbia, MD. The CoreTx solution and Trillium software deliver commercial grade 4G LTE technologies in harsh operating environments, enabling their customers to develop and rapidly deploy end-to-end 4G LTE cellular networks.
With a 3G cellular solution already deployed in Afghanistan, BTS has established itself as a leading provider of small form factor, ruggedized and rapidly deployable cellular technology. Its next generation CoreTx solution is poised to provide the fastest and most cost-effective deployable 4G cellular network to date.
Running with BTS invented Praefectus – now a government owned product – the CoreTx Evolved Packet System, Radisys' Trillium LTE core network software and ruggedized COM Express modules, BTS demonstrated the following cutting-edge CoreTx capabilities on Wednesday:
* LTE small cell 4G technology (approx. 4lb.).
* Next generation HSPA+.
* Advanced Self Organizing Network (SON).
* Spectrum survey, jammer avoidance and frequency de-confliction.
* Dynamic core network optimized for highly mobile scenarios.
* Software defined radio with dramatically reduced size, weight and power.
* Intelligent routing to enable mobility and 3GPP standardized communication.
* Real time cellular management utilizing government owned Praefectus mission management software.