FORT MYERS, USA: Interop Technologies, a provider of core wireless solutions for advanced messaging, over-the-air handset management, data monetization management, and connectivity gateways, today announced that it has released a self-care application that puts account and data usage control directly into the hands of wireless subscribers.
The Interop Technologies self-care app enables users to monitor and manage their data usage via a web or mobile-based app without involvement of a wireless network operator. Through the new self-care app users can:
• View their plans and current usage against those plans.
• View/select other available plans.
• Purchase top-offs and boost usage allotments.
• Make credit card payments.
• Choose new plans and either pay by credit card or receive a change confirmation if postpaid.
“Most data offerings are managed by the carrier,” said Ray Vinson, Data Monetization Product Manager, Interop Technologies. “But Interop’s self-care solution puts data personalization and usage control into the hands of subscribers, where it really belongs.”
The app will be available to customers from their operator’s iTunes or Android stores and will be uniquely branded for each operator.