CLEVELAND, USA: Vox Mobile, a leading provider of managed mobility solutions for the enterprise, announced that the Canadian telecommunications firm TELUS has selected Vox Mobile to provide managed mobility solutions under the TELUS brand. The partnership will bring a comprehensive suite of managed mobility solutions to the Canadian enterprise market to address their rapidly evolving needs.
Like enterprises around the globe, Canadian enterprises are facing a rapidly changing mobile environment where mobile data security and device management capabilities are being driven by employees that are demanding greater choice and wanting to bring their own devices into the enterprise.
"We conducted a comprehensive assessment of the market and found that Vox Mobile was the clear leader in providing the services, systems and expertise to deliver on the demanding needs of enterprises," said Tony Krueck, VP, Business Products and Services for TELUS. "We're excited to partner with Vox Mobile to bring these services to the Canadian market and fulfill the dramatic growth in demand that we're seeing from our customers."
"The partnership with TELUS is instrumental to our growth into the Canadian market," said Kris Snyder, CEO of Vox Mobile. "They're a best of breed partner with the top wireless brand in Canada, a focus on quality and have exceptional relationships with enterprises across the country. We're thrilled to work with them to help solve the mobility challenges of Canadian enterprises."
TELUS Managed Mobility Services powered by Vox Mobile will consist of six offerings that will help an enterprise manage all of their mobile connected employees across all wireless carriers. The six offerings include:
* MMS Advise provides analysis of your current mobile business needs including: user segments, policies, processes, devices, mobile device management, applications, security and support.
* MMS Acquire delivers a custom portal to funnel all purchases and service requests through a single interface.
* MMS Adapt provides device configuration, imaging and kitting for delivery.
* MMS Administer, which provides 24/7 monitoring and management of one of six leading Mobile Device Management solutions.
* MMS Assist, which provides 24/7 single point of contact support for technical and user issues.
* MMS Analyze for wireless expense management.