COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2011, TAIPEI, TAIWAN: Ralink Technology Corp. will demonstrate its latest wireless technologies for tablets, mobile PCs and connected consumer electronics at Computex Taipei 2011. Ralink’s demonstrations will take place at the Grand Hyatt Taipei, Hospitality Room #1005/1006.
Ralink will be showcasing some of the industry’s highest performing, commercially available, peer-to-peer wireless connectivity and video streaming technologies. These include specialized wireless technologies tailored to the new generation of connected digital devices including the latest Wi-Di capability to push content from PCs to TVs, the world’s first PC-centric single-chip to integrate both 1x1 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0LE technologies, and 3x3 MIMO solutions with OptiLink technology for flawless transmission of high definition video throughout the home.
Ralink will also exhibit a range of new industry-leading chips designed to deliver unprecedented levels of miniaturization, integration, and power utilization. The company invites the public to take a look into the future of wireless connectivity at Ralink’s Computex demonstration suite where the following technologies will be on display:
* Next-generation Wireless Display solutions using Ralink’s RT3572 dual-band 2x2 802.11n chip.
* Wireless Blu-ray players featuring embedded Ralink 802.11n chips.
* Wireless IP STB delivering HD IPTV over Wi-Fi.
* Wi-Fi + Zigbee hybrid AP/routers incorporating home energy monitoring and management technology for a greener household.
* Wireless peer-to-peer connectivity solutions featuring RT3290LE, the world’s first ever integrated 802.11n+Bluetooth 4.0LE solution on a single-chip for tablets and mobile computers.
* Video-over-Wi-Fi solutions based on Ralink’s RT3883 3x3 802.11n SoC with OptiLink technology.
* A variety of customer solutions that feature embedded Ralink Wi-Fi chips including Tablet PCs, eReaders, Femtocells, 3G routers, cable modems, Internet radios, and other consumer electronics solutions.