BASKING RIDGE, USA: The award winning DROID 4 by Motorola will be available to handle even the most demanding lifestyles starting Feb. 10 in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online.
Introduced at this year's Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the DROID 4 is the thinnest and most powerful 4G QWERTY smartphone measuring at less than half an inch thin. DROID 4 not only features a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, but also a five-row QWERTY keyboard with a PC-like layout and edge-lit keys for fast, precise typing, even in the dark.
Powered by America's fastest, most reliable 4G network, DROID 4 customers will have access to 4G LTE coverage in 195 markets covering more than 200 million people.
* Verizon Wireless 4G LTE – Customers can expect fast download speeds of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE Mobile Broadband coverage areas.
* Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, to be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
* 4-inch qHD display with scratch and scrape resistant glass.
* Government-grade encryption (FIPS 140-2) for email, calendar and contacts; preloaded with Citrix Receiver for Android (available in webtop) for desktop virtualization and access.
* 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture.
* Front-facing camera for video chat.
* 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot supporting up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices.