PHOENIX, USA: Contact centers have a limited selection of hosted voice, email and chat solutions, forcing them to invest six figures or more on premises-based infrastructure — until now. Telesphere announced a relationship with CosmoCom, part of Enghouse Interactive and a global leader in cloud-based contact center solutions, to provide businesses and contact center operators with a comprehensive, zero-capital expenditure suite of cloud-based interaction management services and tools that enhance customer satisfaction.
Telesphere's relationship with CosmoCom provides businesses and contact center operators with a portfolio of hosted contact center applications and advanced tools including:
* Email, VoIP and chat, all of which can be captured and archived for training and follow up.
* Skills-based routing so customers are routed immediately to the correct agent group.
* Cradle-to-grave reporting, enabling businesses and contact centers to track every interaction for every customer.
* An intuitive, graphical call-flow designer, which eliminates the need for special coding skills to create and modify call flows.
* A 100 percent Web-based design, eliminating the need for client software.
* The ability to bolt on third-party reporting tools.Support for whisper and DNIS.
CosmoCom will demonstrate the new interaction management suite at Telesphere’s ITEXPO West booth, No. 837.
“Powered by CosmoCom, Telesphere’s new, completely cloud-based contact center solution enables businesses and contact center operators to implement advanced tools quickly and without the need for a six-figure investment in premises-based hardware and software,” said Sanjay Srinivasan, Telesphere CTO. “The cloud-based design also provides manageable, predictable OpEx, enabling them to scale up quickly but cost-effectively. Contact centers are the latest example of how Telesphere is partnering with leaders such as CosmoCom to enable the global trend toward hosted business communications services.”
“Cloud-based solutions are a powerful new option for contact centers, and Telesphere was a natural choice for bringing those solutions to businesses and contact center operators,” said Steve Dellutri, CosmoCom creator and CTO. “Together, we’re transforming the way businesses interact with and support their customers.”