Monday, May 16, 2011

IP VPN market forecast in Singapore to 2016

DUBLIN, IRELAND: Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IP VPN Market Forecast in Singapore to 2016" report to its offering.

This databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Singapore. It details total IP VPN revenues split by industry sector (retail, manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, education, and other) and enterprise size.

The IP VPN market in Singapore grew at a CAGR of 8.3 percent between 2008 and 2010. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1 percent over the 2011-16 period.

In Singapore, MPLS VPN services accounted for largest share (78.7 percent) within the IP VPN market in 2010. IPsec VPN services accounted for the remaining share of 21.3 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Post a Comment