LONDON, UK: Swyx a market-leading vendor of Unified Communications for SMEs has unveiled a new look and feel for its SwyxWare unified communications platform with the addition of its ‘Productivity Pack’.
Alexandra Ernst, Executive VP Corporate Development at Swyx comments: “The new Productivity Pack is the result of extensive research and feedback from both our sales partners and end-users. As communications converge, users want to see at a glance how they can reach contacts using a variety of mediums. The new GUI (Graphical User Interface) is designed to reflect this by making it easier to find contact information quickly and then determine the best method of reaching them, dependent on their status.”
“Therefore if a user is trying to reach someone by phone, but sees that according to presence information he/she is in a meeting, engaged or out of the office then you have a number of options at your fingertips including leaving a message, emailing or even sending an instant message. The new Productivity Pack saves considerable time and effort and also allows the user to set individual preferences through simple access to call routing or call forwarding options.”
Key functions of the Productivity Pack include:
• Completely redesigned user interface focusing on usability.
• Presence information including direct access to Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
• New search engine allows you to quickly search for all kinds of contacts.
• Tab Concept enables users to structure even a large number of contacts or extend functionality with Swyx Web Extensions.
• New tool bars giving easy access to ‘Phone Books’, ‘Call Journal’, ‘Call Routing’, ‘Conferencing’, ‘Call Recording’ and ‘Call Forwarding’.
• Extended ‘skin’ concept provides a variety of user interfaces that enables users to customise their individual communication environment.
SwyxWare users can download the Productivity Pack directly from the Swyx
website. On the server-side SwyxWare Version 6.20 is needed.