USA: Ekahau Inc., the leader in Real-Time Location Systems (RFID-over-Wi-Fi) announced that the Ekahau RTLS platform delivers location-based business intelligence using HP's wireless local area networks (LANs).
Operating over HP's Wi-Fi network, Ekahau Vision software and tags give customers visibility into the location, condition and status of assets, people and workflows via web browser. HP wireless network infrastructure integrates with Ekahau Wi-Fi tags, providing tag signal data to Ekahau Vision software for location analysis and display.
By leveraging an enterprise investment in an HP Wi-Fi network, the combined solution offers cost-effective, high-quality RTLS that avoids the need for wired readers. Ekahau RTLS using HP Wi-Fi networks enables customers to:
* Improve staff, patient and guest security with location-aware alerting.
* Remove workflow inefficiencies by quickly locating assets and people.
* Automate manual processes and work orders with badge-based messaging.
* Measure and monitor workflows and isolate workflow bottlenecks.
* Wirelessly monitor temperature-sensitive materials.
* Minimize guest, customer and patient wait times to improve satisfaction.